Ratings for Dr. Rodger W. Pielet

i was going to set up a consultation and soon after have my surgery scheduled then i was recently notified by one of the staff members Mr.pielet had passed, Rest in peace Dr.Pielet.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

The jury is still out on this doctor. I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Pielet. Unfortunately, I did not see him after the surgery because he left the office so I was seen by another doctor. I was thoroughly disappointed and have not heard from Dr. Pielet yet. My nose is still swollen but I'm hoping his work is better than his "attitude" toward his patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I went to Pielet in January of 2010 for buttock augmentation.He was very rude and has a GOD complex. But unfortunately I Gave a $1000 deposit, because I really wanted them. However the implants he "CHOOSE" for me were to small, I wanted larger. He almost ripped my underwear, trying to "prove" he was right.I scheduled my aptt., and later that day called to cancel appt., because I was not happy with his attitude and ruthlessness to "Steal" my money, and I was not happy with"HIS" choice.He refused to return $700, saying "That was his fee"!!!!!! He is "very" intimidating, and thinks the world revolves around him. Never again!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I had breast augmentation in 07' after he operated on my coworker. Her results were fabulous. My first surgery went great. However due to my anatomy, my left breast was a bit assymetrical from the right. Other than that, I was thoroughly pleased and had no regrets. My second surgery was in the summer of 12' due to a benign tumor removal. I decided to replace the implants for a different size and correct the assymetry. I absolutely love my results than the first surgery. He is very knowledgeable and provides great advice based on the patient's concerns. I recommend him to anyone who is interested in any cosmetic procedures. His staff is great, professional, timely, caring and reassuring. I couldn't be anymore pleased with his nurse Sharon's care. The best team overall.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I got my breast implants from Dr pielet when i was 25 they are beautiful and I always get compliments when I go to the beach. The best part they look natural and people can't tell. I'm now 33 and they still look the same. I

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Pielet is an Omniptent person who has the worse bed side manner. He is a pure example of a surgeon with the GOD complex. If a mistake were to arise trust he would blame it on you before taking responability for his actions. The worse choice ever!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I couldn't be happier with my results! I had two procedures performed by Dr. Pielet and I am very pleased. My have recommended Dr. Pielet to both friends and my family. My mother went to Dr. Pielet for a face lift and she still talks about her result and care given to her by Dr. Pielet and his staff. I highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I love Dr Pielet. I have been going to him for years, before I even had my surgery. I wanted breast implants for over six years, but I found every excuse not to have them-too much money, I wanted to lose more weight, now is not a good time. Dr. Pielet and his patient coordinator Carol were so wonderful to me. They never once made it seem as if I were wasting their time. I had my impalnts this past November and they were worth the wait. Dr. Pielet picked the perfect sixe implant for my frame. I have referred him to some of my best friends. Dr Pielet has a great bedside manner mixed with a sense of humor. I would strongly recommend that if you are interested in cosmetic surgery, that at bare minimum you set up a consultation appointmnent!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Pielet is very quiet, yet very good at listening. He is a conservative doctor who tries to coach the least invasive solutions. What I appreciate most is that when you are a very picky patient (like me) and want a touch up, he doesn't pretend like he cant see at all what you are talking about just to move you through. He is thourough to insure the patient is happy with the result in the end.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Pielet supposed to have put an implant in me. He never appropriatetly examined me for a successful surgery. The doctor told me after he opened me up, that there was no way to install and keep the implant in place. With this knowledge dr. pielet inserted the implant anyway. The implant never went where it supposed to. Instead the implant lodged in my lower jaw thus producing a large more deformed look to the face area. Later the implant oozed its own way out of my inner jaw. dr. pielet took pliers and without anestetics pulled the implant out while I set it his private waiting room. There was so much incompetence involving procedure with this supposed to be professional doctor. But the big insult was that dr. pielet suggested that I pay for the rental fees all over again. By this time the fees had increased which was over $1,000 dollars.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Rodger W. Pielet's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1987)