Ratings for Dr. Wade H. Clay

I would have to agree with the previous rating. I was referred to Wade by Dr bell to a tooth removed and an implant. The consolation setup 6 or 7 visits. The second visit I had tears in my eyes. The fourth visit I finally had a tooth removed and had major damage to the tooth next to the extraction. I was 8k into him at the end of the fourth visit with one tooth being removed. I think that all speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I would NEVER recommend this man to work on any of my family or friends. He is rude, arrogant, and truly does not seem to care about his patients. He made a terrible mistake on an oral surgery he did on my mouth. He would never admit to the error, - in fact, he lied and tried to cover it up. I appreciate the honesty of his staff who tried to help my situation. I would travel to Odessa, Lubbock, Dallas, ...anywhere to be seen by a competent, compassionate periodontist!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014