Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Bratman

Dr. Bratman was extremely helpful to my daughter who suffered from anorexia. She was completely invested in her recovery. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Bratman helped my daughter, my husband and I through a most trying time in our lives. I have nothing but praise for this superb therapist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Bratman is a fantastic therapist. You will NOT find anyone better. She is extremely bright, very thorough, caring, kind. I don't know what I would have done without her. She helped me through some very difficult times with grace and caring. She encourages me to explore issues, read and understand and develop into a more self aware, emotionally intelligent person. She really cares and you feel it, all the time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Bratman helped me through the most challenging and difficult time in my life. After seeing other therapists, the only one I felt comfortable with was Dr. Bratman. She takes the time to understand and know her patients, and to help patients make reasonable and sound positive changes in their lives. Whether my sessions involved me alone, or another family member, Dr. Bratman created a positive, therapeutic environment, which led to productive sessions, and a much happier, healthier me. And I thank Dr. Bratman for that.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

She is a man-hating quack.How else to explain treating a female patient for more than 7 years and making her hate men even more than when she started. And . . never attempting to get the male's side of the story or to even try to mediate some understanding. Rather she perpetuated the situation and convinced her patient that she was the victim of serious wrong-doing by the male.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011