Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Wherry

Best doctor, but not the staff. He should oversee what staff is doing in terms of providing service to patients. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent doctor, but very unsatisfied with the front desk staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

He's the best doctor you will find for your family. The guy is thorough.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Wherry is a very knowledgable physician and was very compassionate. The one problem that I found with this physician was the willingness to push medications at any cost. I knew I was very sensitive to any kind of changes in meds., and I voiced this concern to Dr. Wherry. However, he highly encouraged me to try an experimental medication that had a devastating effect on me, causing some major side effects. When I read up on all the complications with this one med., I decided to stop it, with some major withdrawls, and he was not very concerned about my well being, which was very shocking. He is very knowledgable, but his lack of alternate therapies, such as diet, exercise, nutritional supplements, massage, etc., is highly questionable. I felt like he was just working for the drug companies, which is a very dangerous practice. I haven't taken any meds for 2 years, and am much healthier for it. Please try alternate therapies, these docs are just too money hungry!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Great Doc. Been going to him for the past 12 years and he by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Very knowledeable and diagnosis is always right on. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Wherry's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal