Ratings for Dr. Moes R. Nasser

Saw Dr.Nasser,Should have known something strange was going on the girl is asking me to pick out my frames and lenses. I have not seen the Doctor or had the exam yet! I do the machine first then Dr. Nasser, he comes in does his thing with the wall chart and the changes of lenses. I am done, I go to the counter, they try to pressure my to buy two pair of glasses at $600.00. I told them I'll think about it and want to look around. They tell me they will hold my prescription until I decide. I had to demand them to give me a written prescription, that is what I pay the $120.00 for in the exam. They call Dr. Nasser to the counter I had to demand it from him. He reluctantly give me a written prescription. I went to have glasses made by another company, 2 times they made them, I could not see a thing. Got another exam and learned Dr. Nasser gave me a bull***t prescription because I would not buy the glasses from them. I learned it was known by others in the industry that he does this.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Very pleasing experience. He answered ALL of my questions, he spoke to me about three treatment options for my eyes (1 of them surgical)and was very knowledgeble. he was very detailed and asked questions about my condition. I was impressed. I will definitively recommend this doctor to my family and friends. He took enough time with me and his staff was kind and professional. Very nice location too (Willowbrook area).

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Moes R. Nasser's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1982)