Ratings for Dr. Mark LOWE

We everyone at Dr. lowe's office! Great doctor, great staff! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

We love Dr Lowe and the whole office. I have been very happy with the pace of treatment for both of my sons. I am also very happy with the method that they have used for my sons cross bites!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

At Dr. Lowe's the staff is always welcoming. Sophia helped us today and explained my daughter exactly what she had to do and we were in and out of the office in less than 20 minutes. We love everyone at Lowe's Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Hi, dr. Lowe's office staff are always welcoming and friendly!! I really appreciate the text messaging for appt. reminders! Also my daughter's teeth r looking great :) thank you !!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Absolutely love this place! The staff is friendly and they rock with time management! One of the best places I've been to!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

My daughter and I are both see Dr. Lowe for our braces. Everyone is super friendly! We always leave feeling great about our smiles!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Absolutely impressed! The staff was very professional and friendly. We received a warm welcome upon arrival. My girls were very excited to see the entertainment section! I was surprised by the tour because I have never experienced that in any medical/dental facility. My girls said "Ms. Rachel was caring, nice, and friendly." I didn't feel any pressure to get braces for my kiddos. I felt I was advised by Dr. Lowe with what was in the best interest of my girls and I really appreciate that! Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Lowe worked well with my dentist's concerns as well as helped my teeth move a little faster. Friendly staff as always

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Lowe's office is very easy to find, clean, and the staff is wonderful! They also created an in house affordable payment plan, that made me happy. So far each appointment has been super fast, which is great! Just last week we were out of there in about 25 minutes. I would definitely recommend everyone to come see Dr. Lowe.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Wow! So impressed with Dr. Lowe and his staff. My daughter is actually excited to continue her orthodontia care with them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014