Dr. David Q. Le

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Q. Le

Had a great experience with this doctor. Very professional and friendly staff. I wound recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Great physician!!! Came in last week for foot pain that just would not go away. Tried everything over the counter to avoid going to the doctor who would probably do surgery but finally gave up. After looking at reviews and asking for personal recommendations I made an appointment with Dr. Le. So glad I did. He offered treatment options that were clear and made sense all while not pushing surgery on me. Office was clean and new and staff was professional and friendly. Wish I came in sooner! Highly recommend this doctor and this office!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Highly recommend Dr le to anyone looking for a foot doctor. H was very knowledgeable and explained my condition in detail. I came to his office desperately wanting surgery. Lucky for me he talked me out of it and fixed my problems with excercise and types of shoes. I've been very happy with my experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I've recommended him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Brusque, matter of fact personality is eased by the wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Le to anyone looking for an excellent foot doctor. I saw him at his south Pennsylvania location. His staff was excellent and very helpful. I never waited very long in the waiting room. Dr. Le explained my problem and instructed me on the proper way to take care of my feet. I had been having problems with my heel for years and thought surgery was my only option. He was able to fix it with stretching exercise and custom orthotics. I have also recommend him to my other family members. .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Nice podiatrist. Explain to me in a way I could understand. I had heel pain which he fixed with a few stretching exercise.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Le is an excellent doctor. He treated me for my ingrown toenail. The procedure was fast and painless.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. David Q. Le's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Florida