Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline F. Mahan

This doctor is horrible, after surgical complications I felt she tried to cover up HER mistake. I was scheduled with her Nurse practitioner for post surgical where I expressed concern of infection and was put off. after a second opinion it was confirmed that I had a very bad infection. I will never go back to this place!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Knowledgeable, experienced and helpful... Also Helped me through post -partum complications.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Terrible, Horrible, Awful service. I was not treated with compassion and a bad situation was made much worse by an uncompassionate staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr.Mahan is a very kind and helpful doctor...she always has a big smile in her face which really energizes me...Her staffs are all very gud..she helped me thru my C-Sec ...i strongly recommend her..

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Mahan has been my doctor for about 10 years, and delivered both of my children via c-section. She is very personable, and I never feel rushed in during any appt. with her. She's the best!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Jackie has delivered 5 of my 6 children. She is an excellent doctor and takes time to GET TO KNOW YOU :). I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

She is patient and kind and always knew me, my history, and my family. I had a successful VBAC with her in 2007. She is an amazing OB and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr Mahan is absolutely wonderful...very knowledgable, compassionate and really takes time to get to know you. Jackie makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. She helped us through 2 high risk pregnancies and always asks about my children and husband.Jackie also been very supportive throughout my gynecological problems.I would definately refer Dr. Mahan to everybody. Her staff is also just great (Bonnie and Kim - thanks!!!)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Mahan is the best. She saw me through both of my pregnancies - Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Simply the Best. She took care of our pregnancy, which turned out to be high risk in the most professional, compasionate and personable way despite her busy schedule and even started her schedule earlier to accomodate us during our regular checkups when her schedule otherwise was booked.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Jacqueline F. Mahan's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)