Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Werth

I can't begin to describe how apprehensive I was about this visit. But it started with his staff putting me at ease-- not doing anything, specifically, but just by being friendly and competent. He himself was friendly, open, willing to talk and listen, and incredibly experienced. He gets five stars for punctuality because he started all of three minutes late. Three minutes! Has a busy doctor ever been that close to on time in history? Given my concerns about a colonoscopy, I'd say that this was as good a possible interaction for which I could have possibly hoped.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Werth is extremely knowledgeable and discusses his findings in detail and in a manner that is understandable by his patients. His bedside manner is superb. Seldom have I seen a physician with his kindness and understanding. I recently had tests performed at a local hospital and even the nurses were talking about how much they love working with Dr. Werth because of his kindness and respect for others. I highly recommend Dr. Werth to anyone needing care in his specialty areas. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Thomas E. Werth's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1985)