Ratings for Dr. Sami A. Abbasi

I have been to multiple dermatologists, including the University of Michigan. Dr. Abbasi is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have seen. He helped me with acne that I have been suffering from for 15 years. Thank you Dr. Abbasi, you're great!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr Abbasi is a very professional, informative doctor! Been going there for 5 years. Unfortunately his front desk is very short and acts like your calls and questions are in inconvenience. I have decided to discontinue my relationship with this office and will be looking elsewhere. Even though the doctor has listened and helped me tremendously through the years I cannot deal with feeling like I am nothing more than another appointment from that woman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Abbasi is a wonderfully, competent, thorough dermatologist. He was professional, listened to what I had to say then checked out the complaint. I am very confident in his abilities. He always seems to have a student with him, which I find keeps him up to date on the latest developments in his field. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I just started going to Dr. Abbasi. I really like him a lot. He is very friendly and explains everything and very helpful. Office staff is friendly as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Sami A. Abbasi's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Tufts