Ratings for Dr. William Fyfe

Bill Fyfe is the Little Finger of Jefferson County Family Courts. In my opinion and many others apparently, he has been hurting families for years. Years!!!! Who let him practice for this long? We have a major failure in our court system. I can't wait to see the day, the kids whom he has affected and ruined, comes back to sue him for child abuse. Retire yourself Little Finger.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Please don't let this guy practice anymore. He is not good for families or kids. Sadistic. False. Biased. In my opinion, he has internal issues anger issues that he needs to deal with. He certainly takes it out on PRE. Why is he so vengeful?? It shows in his report. He instigated anamosity. These are all words and phrases that come to mind when I think of his conduct towards my case. Something is off with this man. I can't quite pinpoint it, but he can't be normal.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Interested in having your help with Fyfe problems. We have the same difficulty. We would appreciate any help or information you can offer. Please email cm643595@gmail.com

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Additionally,For the person willing to be contacted, we had the EXACT same exp.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

For the person who left the review of June 1, 2017 please email anngame24@gmail.com Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Do not trust this man with your children if you are a Mother! Especially if you are not paying! Do your homework on him and stay away. This is coming from a loving Mother who has no mental health issues, no drug addictions, no alcoholism, no abuse or neglect. He formed an opinion early on and took everything my ex said as fact while not listening to a thing I said. He succeeded in helping my abusive, narcissistic ex gain custody of my children and made a report that was 100% biased. I can handle the truth so I'm not on here bashing him for fun. It's a nightmare to see the outcome of what this man has done. He is well known in the community as being for the fathers. Do not trust his assistant, Dr. Gross either. He seemed like a cool guy but completely twisted things my family told him. They purposely left out information and some of the people who expected to receive collateral witness packets did not receive them and once the PR he was finished, they noted that those witnesses didn't send them back when they never got them in the first place. Run far and fast from this man. If anyone in the future would like to come together to take action, leave an email and I will contact you and keep checking this page. My heart goes out to anyone in this situation.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Fyfe will discredit negative PRE reviews claiming "parental sour grapes" if you disagree with his findings. The truth is - he is extremely "pro father" & documented to have extreme opposition to mother's relocation rights. After stacks of documented substance abuse & mood disorder issues leading to a my spouse's criminal charges, Dr. Fyfe minimized it to give him a 2nd chance at life. I am in restraining order motions a year later after he played God & didn't report objectively.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017