Ratings for Dr. William Fyfe

#retirefyfe love it! Lol! Does anyone know if he has “mommy issues”? Just curious. I saw it on a few reviews but no longer see it. I personally think he had a traumatic experience that carried into his adulthood/career/PRE reports. I think he lived in another state before he settled in CO. Anyone know what his background is? I’m just curious because he worked on our PRE and the outcome was not good. A lot of misinformation on the report. I’m not going to go in it here but I can say that our child was hurt by his decision on the PRE. I will have to go back to court. It is not one and done when it comes to Fyfe.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Please get this guy out of Jefferson Family Court. He has been around a long time and we want him to retire. Vindictive. That’s my review. He hates women but he is worst than any woman I know #retirefyfe

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

He has been around a long time! He treated my ex wife horribly. I’m not being ungrateful that he sided with me but I didn’t feel good about it eitheir. It cost us more money because he instigated a lot of issues/drama. My wife and I ended up agreeing to 50/50 after years of fighting. I wouldn’t use him ever again. As much as I like to win (who doesn’t), his recommendations were biased. I was surprise the court sided with him. I don’t think our divorce would have taken so long or cost as much as it did if we chose another person to conduct our PRE. I was looking for docters and his name came up with low ratings. This is my input from what happened in my divorce. 5 stars because I won. 1 star for low ethically conduct. I’m amazed he is still in the business. Use someone else to mediate your divorce. In the long run, it is better for the kids if both parties get along. We ended up calling truce. Peace ✌️

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Fyfe Fyfe Fyfe - needs resign. He conducted a Pre for us years ago. If you are reading this review, please take my advise and record him/all sessions. Save all your emails. In my mind he is a criminal for things that he has done with the court system. In his mind, he doesn’t feel he is doing anything wrong. It will catch up to him. Does anyone know how to find data on everyone who has used him? Nexus Lexus? I have a Philippine company that can do all the keg work with research /compiling data for very little money. I just need some direction on what to pull.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay strong if you have suffered from Bill Fyfe’s decision. I have heard many great stories of families coming together after years of being torn apart. Know that you are not alone. The things he did to others will surface. It will follow him like a haunting. We all wish Bill Fyfe to have a sour/salty Thanksgiving. May his table be empty and his friends none. Also, As much as we know Fyfe did wrong to create turmoil in families, remember that the judges have a big part in it too. On another note, Majistrate Chris Voisinet- last I heard he is retired. Thank god. Know who are the butt buddies in the system - my TIP to you. Aka Voisenet. Aka Kevin Albert. Happy holidays everyone:)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

We need to band together to get this man to stop practicing. He has the ear of the magistrates because they don't research Fyfe's background material that he uses to create these lies, they just believe him . It is time to stop this man. Please email anngame24@gmail.com for more information.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

It has been 15 plus years since he evaluated my family. He is the worst thing to happen to our family. He has a deep hatred for women. It shows. I'm not sure what made me look him up after all these years. But he hasn't changed one bit. I think he thought it was doing society a favor by siding with men but, it just hurts everyone involved. Especially the kids. My teen son is living with me by choice now. He is so damaged from Fyfe's "professional opinion" from the parental evaluation that was carried out 15 years ago. It is so crazy to see Fyfe's recommendation ---FAIL. I hope someone interviews all the kids he hurt by parting them away from their mom. I hope he suffers like they do. I haven't forgotten what this man did to my family. 15 plus years have passed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Stay far far away from this guy. He's terrible for children and families. Please take these reviews seriously and protect yourself and your family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Bill Fyfe is the Little Finger of Jefferson County Family Courts. In my opinion and many others apparently, he has been hurting families for years. Years!!!! Who let him practice for this long? We have a major failure in our court system. I can't wait to see the day, the kids whom he has affected and ruined, comes back to sue him for child abuse. Retire yourself Little Finger.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Please don't let this guy practice anymore. He is not good for families or kids. Sadistic. False. Biased. In my opinion, he has internal issues anger issues that he needs to deal with. He certainly takes it out on PRE. Why is he so vengeful?? It shows in his report. He instigated anamosity. These are all words and phrases that come to mind when I think of his conduct towards my case. Something is off with this man. I can't quite pinpoint it, but he can't be normal.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017