Ratings for Dr. Pavitar S. Cheema

The shortest amount of time I ever had to wait was 30 mins. He charges way more than necessary for terrible services. Never asked questions about my symptoms. Quick to medicate me in anyway. Hardly remembered me from appointment to appointment. I regret going to him and would recommend him to no one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

A great psychiatrist...for over 8 years! Extremely knowledgeable and works very well with patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Although wait time may be long, it is well worth it. You have all the time you need during the visit. Dr Cheema seems to be on the cutting edge as far as his expertise in his field. He has helped me more than any other dr. in his field. I feel lucky to have him and he really does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

In my opinion the office is horribly disorganized and forgetful. They do not follow through on tasks, like calling medications into pharmacies or filling out forms you need, unless you have them do it during your appt and then they charge extra that is not billed to insurance and they ask for cash. His #1 assistant, Karen, is the Dr's wife and she loves money. She will make things very, very ,very difficult for you and there's really nothing you can do (except go somewhere else). Scheduling appointments is difficult because of their hours, and they have cancelled on me several times even though I was out of my meds (but they were too disorganized to call them into my pharmacy). Also, they got into the habit of not answering their voicemail messages, so if there's something you need, you must be sure to get through to someone! I can not say he is a good doctor. He is very difficult to understand.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Pavitar S. Cheema's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1980)