Ratings for Dr. I Ricardo Martinez

I love Dr. Martinez! He is the only dermatologist I trust with all of my skin issues. Went to COUNTLESS dermatologists in the metro area and none could treat my psoriasis effectively. BONUS- Staff is always courteous and returns phone calls in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Martinez preformed a medical procedure and I acquired an infection. I tried calling him and he did nothing. I went to the E R and their confirmed the infection and prescribed antibiotics. Will not be returning to Dr M.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

He is one of the few drs.to give of his time and knowledge. I have been to him on three dates he has put me at ease and always has a smile.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. martinez is a wonderful doctor, his staff is very sweet and helpful when I call to make an appt. I went to a few other dermatologists and none could tell me what was wrong with me but Dr. Martinez was able to identify the problem and cure it. Sincerely, a satisified patient!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. I Ricardo Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1965)