Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. Briggs

I have been a patient of Dr. Briggs for 2 yrs. Prior to this, I spent 2 years going to 2 podiatrists, spent over 4000$ (with no relief), after injuring both feet from wearing ballroom shoes and jogging. I limped 2+ years, no relief from MBTs, or any shoe. I had excruciating flashes of pain up my foot night or while walking/driving. Drs tried putting pads in my shoes, a cortisone shot, high does of ibuprofin for 1.5 mos, icing 20 minutes, multiple times a day, stress fracture boot, & custom orthotics. Zero relief, no options at 29y.o. An MRI (I requested) showed bursitis. Later, I tried Dr. Briggs to make sure I was not hurting my back limping & found healing for my main problem! He adjusts my neck, back, feet, ankles, toes, began 2x's a week, now I go every 2 weeks. I threw out my orthotics and wear Vibram-5-fingers, using the muscles in my feet and allowing my body to heal itself, my brain began getting signals that my feet were injured. I had immediate results within the first month.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014