Ratings for Dr. Anne Mangold

Her service was completely awful! My teeth quickly moved after I got my braces off and she told me I wasn’t wearing my retainer when I was. For 15 months she left one tooth out of the braces and then moved it up in the last month of having braces. She never asked to see my teeth again after the braces were off and when we tried to schedule an appointment she was always on vacation or did not work 4 days out of the week. Her work just seemed very rushed and without any pride, she wanted to get her paycheck as soon as she could. Another point, she did shady business. One time she said she wanted to be paid in full before she could work on my teeth anymore- which was not in our contract. We found this was because a new company moved into the dental office and she didn’t want to share the earnings from my braces with them. So we wrote her a check and then she denied it because someone was watching her. She was very unprofessional and I wish I could rate her -1 star. Also, I’m looking to get braces back on a second time. Only go to her if you are looking to throw $5,000 down the drain.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017