Ratings for Dr. Damon C. Kimes

I'm not only compelled but feel it is incumbent upon me to write a review about this provider. I've been in the service industry in one way or another for over 20 years. This to say, I understand what good service, products and deliverables are. In my entire lifetime, I have yet to encounter, or work with a medical provider as thoughtful, thorough, and genuinely interested in my well being as I have with Dr. Kimes and his practice. This is an idea example of what I attempt to teach and mentor my in my own employees of what I like to call "Over the Top Great Service." I cannot expound enough on how considerate and thoughtful both physician and staff were. It is an anomaly in medical care today to say the least. Absolutely exactly what I was seeking - highly professional, with attention to how to get the issue better, not just forgotten. Great service ! Cannot say it enough!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Damon C. Kimes's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford