Ratings for Dr. James L. Desantis

Dr Desantis has been a godsend for me. He has been very generous with his charges, saving me literally thousands of dollars. He is also down-to-earth and has a wonderful sense of humor. I am SO grateful. I just had a second surgery last Friday. We are fortunate to have him in our area.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Although getting one's wisdom teeth removed is never the preferred way to spend a Friday afternoon, I can't imagine a way to make the procedure more pleasant than the experience I had with Dr. Desantis and his staff. From a calm and inviting waiting room to a very knowledgeable and friendly staff to a confident and able surgeon, I felt like everyone involved always had my best interests and well-being in mind. I was able to call on a Wednesday and be in surgery 2 days later. Throughout the procedure, Dr. Desantis and his staff were constantly making sure I was as comfortable as possible. In fact, although I now live in Maryland, I came back to NY especially to go to him, at the recommendation of my brother who got his teeth removed from him a couple of years ago. P.S. I rated a 4/5 on punctuality but I don't view this as a negative thing. I think this is due to having to adjust/lengthen appts instead of rushing to get people out the door. I would highly recommend Dr Desantis!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr. James L. Desantis's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company