Ratings for Dr. Lisa Steinel

I love Dr. Steinel. She is wonderful- not warm and fuzzy but engaged with both parent and child. She has NEVER made me feel stupid for asking a question and takes everything I have to say seriously. She is very smart and knowledgeable and I feel very confidant with my child in her care. I would reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Having known Dr. Steinel as a staff physician in a hospital, I've had first hand observations of her knowledge and intelligence and have NO issues with trusting her competency as a physician. I bring my 2 kids to her and would not hesistate to refer her to friends and family (in fact I have). I would say she may not be the warmest/fuzziest, however she is not cold either. I don't need a pal for my kids, but a qualified practioner!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Steinel showed herself to be a very intelligent and capable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I did alot of research and went through several pediatricians.its now almost four years since my son has been a patient there and I have to say it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. Because of her knowledge and advice my son received all the therapy he needed and is now back on track with his development.As a parent you have to keep an open mind to suggestions and advice.Pride and fear of what others may think or how your child may be perceived has nothing to do with your child but has everything to do with you.I admit all those thoughts crossed my mind but I want the best for my child and if it meant getting him evaluated by all professionals than thats what I need to do.Ultimately he will grow up and I will get old and I want him to be a healthy,loving,functioning human being.Thank you Dr. Lisa Steinel.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

took my child here for the first time ever, waited a long time even though there was not many patients kept us in the exam room for 20-30 minutes..besides the fact that they have labels on everything saying don't touch even not to use gloves to make child a balloon!! also she was not very kid-friendly which i think is one of the most important things for a pediatrician!!! and was diagnosing my son with ridiculous diagnoses after seeing him only once and for 20 minutes tops!!! after seeing another more friendly pediatrician they did not find any of the symptoms she did!! he was only there for a well visit too.. pedfiatricians should be alot more kid and parent friendly than dr steinel!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Lisa Steinel's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ