Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Bone

Definitely the worst ENT I have ever been to and I've been to a lot with my chronic ear problems. He was very rude and seemed bothered I even made an appointment. Also, he looked in my ears and wouldn’t even make a single comment until I asked him how my ears looked. He just said they didn’t look good but didn’t make any suggestions or help. Horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I agree with the other comments. He seemed to not want to be there, obviously annoyed that I had come for a visit. Gruff, arrogant but why? After sinus surgery, big expense and much pain I was no better off than before. Do not waste your time and money here.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Absolutely, the worst doctor I have ever been to. Acted like he hated having me in his office. Would give only the briefest explanation and comments. His nurse was very abusive and started yelling at me on the phone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Old fashioned doctor very set in his old ways and I don't mean this as a compliment. I went to him with a problem w/ my ear and was told nothing was wrong. He spent very little time with me and was very abrasive. I got a second opinion from another doctor and was satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Robert C. Bone's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)