Ratings for Dr. Johnnie L. Hunt

Nothing to complain about! My son who has always feared doctors of any sort BEGS to go to his dentist! How amazing is that?!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Johnnie for most of her life and she loves her. The staff is amazing and always very friendly and helpful. The only thing I wish is that she could see her forever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I couldn't have been more happy with our experience at Pediatric Dental Specialists. The staff was very warming and welcoming from the moment we stepped through the door to checking out. Any questions or concerns I had, were thoroughly answered. They are extremely patient and know how to interact with children, especially those with anxiety. I would know bc my 5 year old was very scared before seeing Dr Hunt. Now, all three of my young children look forward to going back to the dentist now! I would absolutely recommend Dr Hunt and her staff to anyone. They are awesome!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Hunt and her staff are PHENOMINAL! My children had very bad experiences with two other well known, well respected dentists in Baton Rouge. When I called Dr. Hunt's office to schedule our appointments, I was surprised by the amount of time spent answering my questions BEFORE I ever gave my name or scheduled our visits. I assumed a visit to any pediatric dentist would be the same as before and my children would have a lifelong fear of dentists - NOT SO! From that 1st phone call, EVERYONE listened, took my concerns seriously and did what was best for both of my children (instead of doing what was easiest for the staff)! The minute you walk in to Dr. Hunt's building, it is very clear that it is a pleasant, fun place and the employees WANT to be there...Very rare these days! Again, Dr. Hunt and her staff are truly phenominal and I am forever grateful for their kindness and stellar professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

My child had a great first visit. He can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

My brother and I have gone to the same dentist for 8 years now and I love this place. Granted I am usually the eldest patient at 14, my younger brother has no problems waiting for his turn while playing vdeo games and talking to others there. Occasionally there are 4-5 year olds that can't quite handle it but the staff can only try so hard because really their job isn't to make one cranky kid feel great but rather to make sure each patient gets the care they need. Quick and easy everytime for me...

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

dO NOT LIKE THE ATTITUDES OF THE STAFF AT ALL. THEY DID NOT MAKE MY CHILD FEEL COMFORTABLE WHATSOEVER. WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE 480.00 FOR CHILDS DENTAL WORK AND ENDED UP SPENDING NEARLY 700.00 THAT DAY, THANKS FOR ASKING IF YOU COULD DO MORE WORK BEFORE HAND. WILL NOT BE BACK THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010