Ratings for Dr. John MOSES

Has the misfortune of seeing Dr. Moses instead of our regular doc when I took my child into the "sick" clinic and he was the staff doc working. He left a terrible impression, and acted confused, condescending, and worst of all -- didn't appear to listen to a word we said. He literally repeated a question that we had just answered to the resident in the room, approximately a minute after we'd answered it the first time. He also didn't actually touch my child or examine her properly in any way -- just glanced at her. Worst of all, the suggestions he made were for courses of action we'd ALREADY TRIED (and found to be no help). We'd already told both the nurses and the resident this information, and I'm sure he was told as well. It was as though he hadn't listened at all. We had better luck with Google than with this pointless appointment. Maybe he was just having a bad day, considering that he has so many good reviews, or maybe he's only good with teens, as opposed to younger children, but regardless, I will definitely endeavour to make sure we never have to see him again. In my opinion, Dr. Moses is the sort of deeply old-fashioned, imperious joke of a physician that educated, modern parents no longer need or want.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I brought my toddler to see Dr. Moses because of a persistent condition that had not subsided. Dr. Moses' manner was shockingly rude. He offered no insight, instead piggy-backing on my own suggestions about possible treatment options. He then offered a course of treatment without providing any explanation whatsoever about why he thought it might be effective or what it was intended to accomplish. My lasting impression was that we were nothing but an inconvenience to him. Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. John MOSES's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Sask Health