Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Newman

He is a terrible surgeon. He specializes in lipo yet he needs to have it done! He ruined my looks and I have perm damage and it has cost me thousands of dollars to have corrections by other Plastic surgeons

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I used Doctor Newman for a simple Libiaplasty procedure and he gave me a amputation instead. I would not refer him to anyone and beg anyone who is planning on using him to please do your home work.

Submitted February 10, 2012

I recently had surgery with Dr. Scott Newman 5 months ago. He did a breast lift with implants and, at the same time he fixed my upper and lower eyelids. I must say, Dr. Newman has changed my life. My eyelid result looks completely natural- I look refreshed but no one can even tell it was from surgery. My breast result is better than anything I imagined I could ever achieve. I saw two other doctors before deciding on Dr. Newman and neither of them gave me the confidence that Dr. Newman gave me. Now, 5 months later, I have scars that are barely visible and I just got back from a vacation where I wore a bikini for the first time in fifteen years! This was the best decision I ever made and I recommend Dr. Newman highly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

So professional, and kind. Very efficient, and I didn't feel nearly as uncomfortable as I thought I would talking with him. I was scared to have surgery but he put me at ease and I have never regretted my decision. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with Dr. Scott Newman. I've never been to a doctor, any doctor, who spent this much time with me! I was a nervous wreck before my surgery and he and his staff were most comforting. As the 36 year old mother of 3 and after 2 C-sections I now have a body that is the envy of my friends- not to mention a VERY VERY happy husband. Mostly I did this for me and I now look incredible! This is probably the best thing I've ever done for myself other than having my kids. I am so happy I picked Dr. Newman after seeing three other doctors. Two of my friends have now been to him and have had the same experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I consulted Dr. Newman in 2008 in regards to lower bleph and correcting a broken nose. (He recommended doing both procedures at a discount of $1,500). I was 25 at the time (& the puffiness under my eyes was quiet minimal). Unfortunately, Dr. Newman removed all of the fat from my lower eyelids and upper cheek bones (allowing my orbital bones to be visible and palpable). He recommended a nasal implant to correct the dorsal hump and nasal deviation and it wasn't until after the surgery that I realized that the implant was 2-3x the size of my nose. Post op I requested for the implant to be removed and for a refund; Dr. Newman addamately declined, stating "this is what you wanted"; which was a untrue. I had to pay an addition %1500 for the implant to be removed. Its been 3 years and I still find it extremely difficult to look in the mirror. I am going to have reconstructive surgery and hope to reclaim my life again.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Had my breast augmentation with Dr. Newman in March 2011. I did A LOT of research before even making appointments for consultations. He was the 4th cosmetic surgeon with whom I met and I scheduled my surgery with him immediately after my initial visit. My deal was that I really needed a lift after gaining a lot of weight & nursing my 3 babies but I didn't want the scarring. I had read online that this can sometimes be achieved with implants alone. 2 of the 4 doctors I saw had no interest in operating on me without doing a lift and 2 (including Dr. Newman) were more optimistic/encouraging, but I decided on Dr. Newman because he seemed to have the most experience in breast surgery, had wonderful post-op photos and I just got the best vibe from him & his staff. Anyway, now that it's all said & done, I couldn't be happier (and nor could my boyfriend)! I LOVE my new, full, sexy, lifted-looking boobies thanks to Dr. Newman.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

very nice ,iwas happy just that he charged me for tummy tuck and lipo ,and when i got home i never had the lipo marks on my body ,which it means it was not done ,he only did the tummy and not the lipo ,and got paid for it !! but other his great .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Scott E. Newman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.