Ratings for Dr. Kenneth L. Otto

My allergies and asthma have improved greatly after getting regular adjustments. I love being able to avoid recurrent sinus infections without taking medications.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My family and I (3 kids, husband and myself) have been patients of Dr Otto's for several years. We have truly enjoyed how he gets to know us as people, not just patients. He has helped me personally get through accident injuries, clumsy injuries, and running related issues. He understands a the active athletic lifestyle of kids and adults. He is not just to help keep your back in line but will adjust anything from ears to shoulders to knees to feet. We also love the front desk staff! Always friendly and fun to see!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ken and the other members of the team at Otto Chiropractic are fantastic! I have been going here for about the past 2 and a half years and have been very pleased with my care. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Ken is attentive to your needs and offers useful advice to better your care. I have never had an issue with appointment availability; I’ve always been able to get in when needed. Overall, I am very impressed with Otto Chiropractic and highly recommend this place to improve your overall health!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Otto's entire staff is friendly and welcoming and focused on each individuals healthcare needs. He is always so positive. We are so lucky to have him here in the valley.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Ken is excellent at providing affordable high quality healthcare!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Ken keeps our whole family happy and healthy! We trust his excellent approach to healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The entire team at Otto Chiropractic is always extremely helpful, kind, and most importantly focused on total wellness. Our family - including our now 3yo son - has been going there for the past 6 years and our experiences have been nothing short of incredible. Since starting chiropractic care at Otto Chiropractic, my journey to total wellness has drastically improved and Dr. Ken's suggestions are always extremely beneficial. Further, we've been taking our son there since he was approximately 3 months old... Dr. Ken's care has helped improved his overall health too! We're incredibly grateful to have found Otto Chiropractic and will continue to seek their care for years to come!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very friendly atmosphere, Dr Otto is fast and reliable. The longest wait time I've had was just over 5 minutes. Cost is reasonable and they work with the VA's choice program.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Always on time and very effective. He has been a great help to me!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kenneth L. Otto's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)