Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Miller

Donna the receptionist and the treatment me and my wife experience with dr miller was the worsts customer service I've had. One time I have to wait 30 minutes in the chair before a doctor shows up. While requesting release, Donna(?) says she cannot release my record not until they receive the check...even though Delta have assured me of mailing the check to them which I have made it known. It was not good enough...meanwhile I cannot be seen by my new dentist because I need the xray which delta already paid. Same thing with my wife. All business are there to make money but this one is exceptionally inconsiderate and nothing is important not even the pain I am suffering daily...all they want is money. It is a shame when a business of customer service is all about dollars and disregard ethics and the pain a person is suffering. Donna says "it does not matter if Delta says they sent the check"...they need the money on the palms, it is their LOCAL POLICY!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013