Ratings for Dr. Quinn T. Lichfield

Dr Litchfield is great, I never had a problem with him. However, his staff will never call, and complain that they try to get a hold of you when they don't. They refuse to update their own systems with simople things like address changes and such. Such a shame the office sucks so bad.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He has taken care of our family for years. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Staff is totally incompetent. It took 6 days and 3 phone calls from me,6 phone calls from my pharmacist, and a personal visit from me to get a prescription changed. Inexcusable! I called to schedule an appointment once and left a message on their appointment line. 2 weeks later they still hadn't called back. I had to go to the office in person to schedule an appointment. They argue about co-pays, laugh at me when I get angry, and just generally ignore me at all other times. It's totally impossible to speak to the doctor on the phone. I was sent to a specialist by the doctor, and a week later someone called me to ask which labs I wanted sent to the specialist!? When I had my appointment with the specialist, she still did not have the appropriate lab results. This is the worst medical practice I have ever seen! Stay away! My wife fired Dena Lichfield for similar problems a couple of months before I fired Quinn Lichfield.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Quinn is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. He doesn't just give you a prescription and send you on your way. He is invested in your overall health and wants to insure that he is always providing a plan for complete recovery from medical concerns.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. L. is without doubt the best doctor I've ever had. He "cured" my chronic heartburn with a terrific pill - one that I'd never heard of until he recommended it - that I've been on for over 5 years now. He's a great listener, he's never pushy, never short on time, and always very patient. He's been taking care of my folks and me for quite some time and we've all been quite satisfied with Dr. L's professionalism, knowledge, and patience. Quinn routinely goes out of his way to help his patients and is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Woderful doctor. He is the only doctor who has given me multiple options to control my diabetes. For the first time in my life I have been able to get my blood sugars under control. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

For the first time, a doctor actually took the time to create an action plan for my daughter's asthma. This occured on an appointment that was scheduled on very short notice. I was impressed with the time Dr. Lichfield took with my daughter and me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr and his staff are young and uncaring. Receptionist has a bad attitude. Doctor unwilling to provide pain management due to my MS. Citing my problem as a mind over matter issue. Basically saying nothing is wrong get over it.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

Great Docter, would highly reccommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Takes care of me, my kids, my husband and my parents. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006