Ratings for Dr. Jagjit S. Sandhu

This doctor was my father and my husband's physician for many years. I was not at all impressed with the care that either received. Both of them were diabetic. My father suffered from depression, and I asked Dr. Sandhu to offer him some treatment for this, but none was offered. My father committed suicide several months later. I finally convinced my husband to see another doctor - my own physician. When he went for that appointment he was immediately started on a series of routine tests that would be given someone 60 years of age (stress test, etc.) These had not been done at any time while he was a patient of Dr. Sandhu. The stress test showed some abnormalities so he had a consult with a heart specialist. To make a long story short - he needed a quadruple heart bypass and an aneurysm wrap. These were done at Duke Medical center in Durham, NC. All is well, he is doing great with a full recovery. I am just thankful that I had him CHANGE doctors.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

AVERAGE

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Jagjit S. Sandhu's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1963)

Delta Dental