I found the staff efficient and professional. Dr. Tzeremas

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Tzeremas has been so nice, and caring to my 84 year old father. He explains so that my father understands about his medical issues. He remembers past conversations we have had and has called personally when we need information. Dr. Tzeremas noticed where my father lives and mentioned that he could have his future office visits at a closer location next time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Excellent, knowledgable physician who takes time to get to know patient as an individual. Pleasant and caring manner. Remembers patient from visit to visit. Straightforward, but reassuring. I feel blessed to have found this physician. 4 stars!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Theodore Tzeremas's Credentials

Healthnet
Multiplan
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found the staff efficient and professional. Dr. Tzeremas"

February 5, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2822975'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2822975'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014