Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Iverson

October 20th 2014 I went in for abdiminoplasty and liposuction to the back. That same night I knew something was wrong my skin on the right side only was extremely inflamed and red. Also my upper abdomen area felt and look as if it was never touched my throat hurts really bad the arm of where I have my IV was swollen and in pain. so yes you know I have questions when I went in on the 21st for my check up. Dr Iverson and his nurse Janet were acting very strange and different from before. They were talking amongst each other and whispering. He asked me if I had any question I enquired about my throat my swollen arm lol my skin is red on one side and why doesn't my upper abdomen feel like its been touched and it also looked as if I didn't have nothing done there

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

RUN! I ended up in the ER after he gave me liposuction and when I called his hotline the dr. on call basically said to go to the ER and that there was nothing they could no. Poorest bedside manner ever! Also, I ended up with uneven reults with the lipo to my tummy which I had to get another doctor in SF to fix (who was amazing!), but Dr. Iverson ended up causing my body to look worse than it did prior to surgery after spending thousands of dollars! I should have sued him...RUN!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I too received a rhinoplasty from Dr. Iverson. Long story short I am not happy with the results. When I first met Dr. Iverson I did not at all feel welcomed or like he truly cared about the outcome of my procedure. He was very brief but because he was old (deep sight) I assumed he would have a lot of experience. About a mont or two after my surgery I expressed some concerns to Dr. Iverson about the tip of nose looking swollen. He didn't seem to care at all, he said sharply that it would go down that it would just take time. As he was walking towards the door he asked if I had anymore questions. Talk about rude...sheesh. So here I am five years later and I still don't like my nose and I haven't heard from anyone at that clinic since. You would think that after paying $5000 the guy would show a little more concern. And to this day I have numbness on the tip of my nose. I don't know about other procedures but I don't trust him with rhinoplasty that's for sure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I would not recommend him to anyone he needs to retire. If it wasn't for Kris his scheduler I would not have used him she is sweet as pie but his assistant Joyce who is his RN is a nightmare!!! She took stitches out of my breast 1week after surgery for a breast reduction they popped open and took 3 months to heal leaving severe scars and to top it off my breast are the same size they were when I went to him 34DD he got paid by my insurance and now I am appealing to a denial for another breast reduction. He also did my arms and had to redo my right arm and made me pay for the surgical center I was so mad and he knew it. I have contacted an attorney. I had a breast reduction in 1996 by Dr Stanley Hegg who was wonderful but he no longer took insurance God Bless him he recently passed away in a terrible ski accident. I have heard that a lot of his patients are contacting Dr Iverson, don't do it run the other way!!!! I am now going to have Dr Michelle Place do my reduction.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

DR. RONALD IVERSON messed up my breast augmentation twice and also messed up my nose job/ rhinoplasty twice. He also had the nerve to charge me again for the revision !!!!!!!! He caused me to have internal bleeding because he did NOT cauterize the blood vessels right. He also gave me a bump on my nose that I never had before the procedure!!!!!! I also fainted in the recovery room after the procedure and the last thing that I heard his nurse say was "Should I call 911?". I was going to sue him but there were a lot of things going on in my life at that time and it has already passed the statute of limitation to file a lawsuit. This doctor is old. I am not sure if he is still alive but if he is NOT, I will have the peace of mind that he can no longer mess up anyone else !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I have had a few procedures with Dr. Iverson and my experience was great! My results were fabulous. Had my eyes done, Lipoplasty my love handles and abdomen. Very happy with Dr. Iverson's care and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

my insurance is umg, private health insurance, i had surgery and should have been back to work within three weeks, instead i got a huge infection and ended up in the hospital for 3 wks, 3 more surgies, now will be off at least 6 more weeks, he slaughter me, i am sure i will have massive scares

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

I had nothing but an amazing experience with Dr. Iverson and staff last year. I've lost a tremendous amount of weight and had to have 3 feet worth of skin removed fro my stomach. Surgery and recover went without a hitch. I haven't experienced any of the problems that the other folks have listed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I stated out writing a story of my experience with this doctor, and the deceptiveness of his staff, but my story got so long, that I didn't to just say simply--Do not use this doctor! I had my eyes done by this doctor 3 years ago. As a result of his work, I have been left with extreme under eye hollowness, and upper eyelids noticeably different from each other in shape. There is no way to correct what he has done to me, but only to have “fillers” ejected every few months to camouflage how he has left me.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Had revision rhinoplasy, he shaped my nose well, but said he would have to do open rhynoplasti leaving a hardly noticible scar underneath my nose, I agreed to this and also asked him to reduce the size of my nostrils from the inside. He agreed to do this but made incissions on the outside of my nostrils leaving me ascared for life, it's been ten years I have seen many other surgeons they all say the same thing he should never have done this to you. He was president of the board of plastic surgeons at the time he did it - leaves his ethics, motivation and level of caring about his patients in question. I also had two very black eyes after surgery and later developed floters due to the damage from my eyes.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Ronald E. Iverson's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA