Ratings for Dr. Tannon D. Carroll

My primary doctor referred to Dr. Tannon Carroll but i was 5 months later i get a call from his office for scheduling and appointment , after that i have i have left a few voice messages with his nurse who is unresponsive and never picks up the phone or returns calls. The first thing a patient needs is an appointment to see the doctor asap , if he can't educate his staff about customer service , punctuality or important aspect of heat patient. I would recommend to get better control over his staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Carroll was patient and knowledgeable and didn't speak over my head. Having not had the opportunity to speak with him in detail about my surgery before he made sure I understood what him and his team where going to do. He introduced me to his very caring team and I was able to ask questions...Afterwards he showed me the recording he made of my heart and explained what he had done and that my heart is healthy.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Tannon D. Carroll's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Oxford