Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Casas

Dr. Casas has been working with my family for many years and is very knowlegeable, The staff on the other hand need a lesson in customer care 101.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My family has been cared for by Dr. Casas for the last decade. He is a genuinely nice person and even better doctor. I feel very comfortable with him and it doesn't hurt that he has a fantastic sense of humor. The office staff was polite and diligent. The overall experience was one that made coming to the doctor a positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had a humilitiating experience at Dr. Casas office. The doctor was very knowledgeable; I was genuinely disappointed that the staff takes the "human" aspect out of customer service. Unfortunately this experience overshadowed the doctor's expertie and abilities. I will be transfering my one-year old son to anotehr endocrinologist. I do hate this because I do belive that the doctor is a good one.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Excellent doctor, professional, knowledgable and accessible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I appreciate the fact that he always focuses on me and listens.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

He is never in a hurry; he is a person with whom you always can talk confortably.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Luis A. Casas's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Laurel, MD