Ratings for Dr. Andreas P. Schoeck

I highly recommend this doctor.... Thanks to him my migraines are much better

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Worst experience EVER with a doctor. Very rude!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I saw several medical professionals about various symptoms before having the good fortune of meeting with Dr. Schoeck. Finally, I know what is causing my problems and there is a proactive treatment plan in place. I highly recommend this doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and candid but also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He has a Malpractice suit which he settled in 2009. I've been in pain for more than 3 years. I wrote out a short letter to make sure I had history in order as I have trouble recalling information as I speak. He refused to read the letter stating that he didn't have time, despite his being late. I did my best with a verbal explanation, which fell short. He stated he wasn't hearing anything that made him think of MS. Which is fine, but it doesn't address the issue of what is actually causing the pain and weakness. He did a brief neurological exam, which was normal, as I expected.I sought out a proper (I use this term loosely in relation to this man) Doctor in the hopes of having more substantive testing done so that I might get some answers, or at least relief. Instead, I left feeling insulted that he couldn't even do something as basic as read, which would have been equivalent to listening in this situation.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Excellent, caring, and very receptive. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012