Ratings for Dr. Gerard M. Schmit

I wish I could give NEGATIVE stars for Dr. Gerard Schmidt. After having him act strangely during a visit (he cursed at me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable), I stopped seeing him. In Dec 2012, his office made a scheduling error and billed me for a no-show. Dr. Schmidt told me he would take care of it. Fast forward to Aug 2013: I've been SENT TO COLLECTIONS for this no-show. I called Dr. S. and he agreed that it should have been handled. Now his staff tells me Dr. Schmidt says that the charge is legitimate. The front office/billing department REFUSE to assist in removing this from collections.Businesses can contact the credit bureau and inform them that the issue is resolved, but they are so lazy and uncooperative that they won't even take one step to correct this. I'm shocked that he would treat a client this way. BTW - I have also filed a complaint with the CA Medical Board because charging me $140 for an appointment I never made is unethical behavior.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Gerard M. Schmit's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Homeopathic Medicine - Nlg (Grad. 1961)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA