Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Wilson

I saw Dr. Wilson for over 4 years. He does spend plenty of time with you, however mostly talking about himself. He went with a private company after me seeing him for 3 years. He assured me he would have all insurances, including Medicare in place when he started work with the new company. On my first visit I was told he was having to re-apply for Medicare certification to be able to accept Medicare patients. However, I could pay out of pocket, and my bills would be submitted when he received his certification (approx. 3 months). Ten months later waiting to be seen for a visit I inquired as to his process with Medicare. I was told he had decided to "Opt out of Medicare"! But I could get reimbursed by my secondary insurance (not true)! When I phoned Dr. Wilson about this he was not very nice, and told me "You are welcome to go else where"! And complained about how little money HE was making. Can't believe this is the man I put my trust and faith in for 4 years!!! His fiscal person denies ever having told me my bills would be submitted to Medicare after he got his certification! Isn't this unethical to say the least! I feel very hurt, angry and most of all betrayed!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Really seems to care about you. Spends plenty of time with you (almost an hour?), Relates things in his life, shows he is human. Very Nice.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Kenneth W. Wilson's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental