Ratings for Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD

Dr. Warmuth is very caring and attentive to each patient and enters the room with a smile and handshake. She listens to you and answers any questions and explains all of the procedure. Dr. Warmuth and her skilled personable staff make your visit as comfortable as can be. Doctor Warmuth’s talks to you during the surgery and after to address any pain or concerns. The team made my surgical experience more comfortable for me and eased my mind. The post op care was great and the same excellent patient service was provided by the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I went in with a cyst on my neck. Before I knew it. A whole was punched out and burned. I should have went to a plastic surgeon like I had before. I called two weeks later for biopsy results. Neck still isn't healed. They said the results showed dermatitis and when do I want to come back in. I asked about the biopsy of the cyst and if it was a punch biopsy and the girl said it was a shave biopsy. I wish I could post a picture LOL. Anyway. No biopsy results because apparently they cut holes in your neck for dermatitis there. Or just have so many patients they can't remember that I had a cyst. I can only learn a lesson. Ughhh

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Terrific Specialist. Down to earth and caring. Always accurate. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

This has to be one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a physician. I had several lesions removed and was originally not scheduled for a follow up visit. After more than a week I had to call the office to see if the results were back. I asked if the Dr. wanted to see me again and they said yes and made an appointment for 2 weeks later. I called again to confirm what the results were because I was concerned and the person on the phone gave me completely different results and said the Dr wanted to remove more tissue for better margins. When I returned to the office I was sitting on the exam table and tried to ask the dr a question about the conflicting reports I was given. She put her hand up to my face and said I don't want to talk about that now and turned to my care giver and said you can leave. She proceeded to remove more tissue, stitched it up sloppily and then left the room with no instructions. I have worked in medicine for 45 years and dealt with many physicians in that time period. She is without a doubt one of the rudest individuals I have met with absolutely no bedside manner. I did not even return to have her remove the stitches. I would not recommend her to anyone, especially not to anyone with no knowledge of medicine. No help, horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Love her. She is awesome ! Some people mistake her German accent as she is being cold or short but you just have to get to know her and you will understand she is just listening and giving you the best care. I always have a few good laughs when I see her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I visit Dr Warmuth about 4 times a year on average. I wouldn't dare go anywhere else. She is exceptional. I also see Tina from her office for consults and she is also excellent and together they assure I also look and feel my best. I refer this office at least 1x per week.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Warmuth is the best around. My entire family and the majority of my friends all visit her. Wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Best Dermatologist. Professional, caring and experienced.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I came for some advice to slow down aging process. Best thing I ever did. Knowledgable and they give you results. Referred several friends who are also extremely happy with this office and me for shating

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD's response
So happy you had a wonderful experience at our office.

Submitted July 20, 2015

Best Dermatologist and great person. She is an asset to the medical community and her patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD's response
Thank you for the compliment and the kind words, we appreciate it!

Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD's Credentials

• Univ Zu Koln, Med Fak, Koln, Germany (407-22 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

GHI