Ratings for Dr. Kayvon F. Nezhad

This doctor ruined one of my teeth. It was a mistake, which could have happened to anyone. The bad part of this was that he refused to acknowledge that he made a mistake. The dental assistant was asking where the blood was coming from and the dentist hushed her. He had accidently cut into the root of my tooth. He should have acknowledged this and prescribed antibiotics. He did nothing. I ended up with horrible pain after the numbing wore off, had to find another dentist to correct the issue. Cost me over $2,000 because I had to end up getting a root canal and a crown for the tooth.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled from Dr. Nezhad. He was so gentle with the shot that I hardly knew the teeth were gone after he pulled them. He was really fast and easy with his hands. His assistant was really helpful in explaning things to me and comforting. I highly recommend him if you need a tooth pulled.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014