Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Mcfarland

Fixed my back after two previous surgeons only made me worse!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Was not happy with the PT Department as they were very disorganized. They must've said something to Dr. MacFarland because when I told him I was not happy with them he was very nasty and rude to me. Also what the others here say are true..He is in and out and does not seem to care. WE ARE NOT CATTLE...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Fell at work and was on light duty 3 months. Nothing was changing so was referred to MacFarland. First day he removed all my restrictions and put me on pain meds and PT. After about a month he opted for lumbar injections which crippled me for two days. My husband literally had to pick me up and carry me. He ordered more PT. I do a lot of heavy lifting and climbing and running at work and he refused to give me restrictions. He says one thing and the PT says another. Its been a year since starting with him and I am still no better off now then i was then. He sees 6 patients every 15 mins. He gives you 2 and a half mins of his time. I have requested to go to someone else. He doesn't care about what you say or listen to you at all. I found out that 3 other people i know had gone to him and they told me all the same things. I would never recommend anyone going to him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

The staff is courteous and attentive before surgery their anxious to get you. In but after surgery their quick to get you out they dont want to hear your still in pain or not feeling well I feel like I have been put on the cirner to just suffer and deal

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Mark W. Mcfarland's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners