Ratings for Dr. Hugo Cocucci

Both Doctors are very friendly, makes you feel comfortable. I have been going there for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The doctor is kind but somewhat impersonal, very short visits. There are always too many people in the waiting room to even find a seat, not a good thing if you're 7 months pregnant. I trusted this dr with my last pregnancy and it was an excellent delivery. Unfortunately, his office staff have driven me to want to switch to another practice. They are rude, inconsiderate and have terrible attitudes. They act like they are doing you a favor by being there, they don't call to confirm appointments and sometimes don't call to even tell you they scheduled you (I was recently told I had an appointment and "you didn't come", like it was my fault). When they do call it's from a blocked number. I switched to this office after having the same issues elsewhere and am very disappointed they have become the same. I hope this problem is remedied in the near future, and patients can enjoy accommodating staff...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Hugo Cocucci's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Napoli, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia 1, Napoli, Italy (Grad. 1990)