Ratings for Dr. David G. Walsh

I've been going to dr. Walls over 10 years he is too best of the best he make me laugh and got a good sense of humor he take care of me and my wife both so anybody got anything to say about this doctor they just out of their mind cuz he help everybody he got a joke for me every time I go to him and it makes me laugh even if I'm down he picks me up and he always telling me I need to lose a little weight and I do because that's one of the main reason besides my pain he just an all-around great man father grandfather and Dad he got a lot of ice for people all you have to do is listen whatever you can use from him take it and use it for yourself if you can't use the rest of the put it on the shelf and give it to somebody else

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Walsh was awesome. He explained everything in detail for about 1 1/2 hours or more before doing any procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Walsh if you are having any type of chronic pain. He wasn't only helpful in treating the pain, but also helpful in fixing the pain.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I seen dr.walsh for about 5 years. I was there for back and spinal issues.at the time I was overweight and quite a bit like 100 pounds or so, which had nothing to do with my back issues since I had recently gained the weight due to steroids and had the issue before I went to see him.He joked alot and some quite graphic jokes if I do say so myself. His clothes were wrinkled allover but i overlooked that because I really needed my epidurals. Later on when I read the medical reports he stated in there that on numerous occasions he advised me to loose weight and just basically flat out called me a fat a** really no kidding he was very rude about it. I couldn,t believe my eyes when he himself stated that I really needed help with my back issues.I found this to be very unprofessional and would never step foot in his office again!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Very up to date...down to earth (a big plus) and informative!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Walsh has been both general anesthesiologist during a surgery as well as giving me epidurals, over the years, and I can't imagine trusting another with my spine. He has a great sense of humor, as well his serious side of sharing knowledge of not only my condition but vitamins and healthy life style suggestions. He has scolded me in a kind way about my weight, as he a I both knew that, no bones about it, I had to do something to help my pain. He was right, of course. I took it little by little and ate the right foods. I lost. When I was in the holding room for cancer surgery, and I was not his patient, he popped in and told a joke or two, but I could see in his eyes, he was hoping for the best. Cannot say enough about this sweet man. We need to clone him!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I went to Dr.Walsh for years and got epidurals in my back!!5 years.. he was good dr. but I read my medical records later after I stopped going to him due to the reading of these records and he was actually making fun of my weight and saying my back wouldn't hurt if I lost weight. I had a bulging and ruptured disc, scoliosis, one leg longer than the other and just the worse curve in my spine ever and he continued to be so unprofessional and rude about my weight. I was a lil over 200 pounds but due to pain wasn't able to exercise etc. I was very hurt by this and never went back after that. He did have a great nurse who was about the same size as me so I feel sorry for her if he talked about me that way! Very Unprofessional Dr.Walsh !!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Seen many Neurologists for headaches, I have been "diagnosed" with different names for these headaches. After one visit to Dr Walsh, 20 minutes later I did not have the headache and was able to function again. Great guy spent alot of time explaining why he thought I was having the headaches after he listened and asked many questions. One painless shot and then I was out the door! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

excellent one visit & i was no longer in pain.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. David G. Walsh's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

TRICARE