Ratings for Dr. Arnold Serkin

Dr. Serkin has successfully diagnosed problems for me and my autistic son. His solutions have always worked well for us. He makes extra effort to find exceptionally good resources and referrals for his patients. He thoroughly cares about his patients and is extremely kind.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

LOVED THE CARE. hE WAS VERY CARING AND THOROUGH IN THE EXAM AND TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Saw Dr. Serkin, what a CARING doctor! I was in tremendous pain and saw another doctor and they did NOTHING! Made an appointment with Dr. Serkin and in a few minutes, identified the problem and treated it and I was almost in instant relief. The staff was great, he was AWESOME and would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE needing foot or ankle care. THANK YOU Dr. Serkin!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Serkin changed my life. I suffered knee, thigh, and hip pain for many years before seeing Dr. Serkin. Other doctors wanted to do surgery on my knee or hip or both. Dr. Serkin, in just one appointment , diagnosed the problem and fixed it with a custom orthotic. The office is clean, the staff professional, and Dr Serkin is personable and one of the best doctors I have ever seen. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Visited Dr. Serkin, he was friendly, very encouraging, was able to diagnosis a condition that 3 other doctors could not find/help. Would highly recommend him! Staff was caring, attentive. Wouldn't got to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr.knew nothing about the well known skin condition that was effecting my daughters walking and did not provide any incite into the possible treatment. Was a lot more interested in chatting about everything about the podiatric problem.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

A simple Bunion operation turned into a nightmare. Dr Serkin failed in diagnosing the swelling in my foot after he conducted a simple bunion procedure. He prescribed vitamins, and therapy equipment that even didn't work. Luckily, after several months of swelling and Dr Serkin wrong diagnosis, I was referred to another doctor who discovered that I had "Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT" which could had caused further complications and possibly death. Now I should be under treatment of a Hematologist for the rest of my life. All because of the negligence of Dr. Serkin. I would not recommend Dr. Serkin to anyone who is concerned about their health and getting appropriate medical treatments. This is my personal opinion based on my experience with Dr. Serkin.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Arnold Serkin's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1970)

GHI