Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lim

While I had a vitrectomy scheduled in early January to correct a macular pucker, I wasn’t entirely comfortable with the surgeon I had initially selected. Thanks to extensive research and positive reviews, it was easy to see that one of the best surgeons in the field in Chicago is Dr. Lim. Her education, research, teaching experience, board appointments, leadership positions and noted specialties made the choice easy. I reached out to Dr. Lim’s office and was able to explain the background of my condition, surgery plans and my reservations to her office manager, and with coordination with Dr. Lim, I was able to schedule an appointment and subsequent surgery within two weeks of my original scheduled surgery. I’ve never experienced such professionalism, compassion for my situation and a reasonable solution as I did with Dr. Lim’s office. The surgery was a success, and I couldn’t be more happy with the results and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

My mom has being seeing Dr. Lim for a number of years and we couldn't be more pleased with her experience. Dr. Lim is patient and kind and makes sure my mom, who is elderly, understands any treatment suggested. Dr. Lim is extremely knowledgeable in the care of my mom's eye condition, that we wouldn't consult with anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

My mother has been seeing Dr. Lim for many years for MD. She is one smart lady. Very kind, compassionate, and capable. So glad we found her all those years ago. Saved my mother’s vision.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Professional and bery nice. We could not be happier with her and her treatment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lim's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Henry Ford / HAP