Ratings for Dr. Michelle Staarmann

The technician who did the initial tests with my son, age 7, was short tempered and impatient when talking to him. He asked for a drink of water and was told she would bring him one later (which she never did) and that he had to complete the tests again because she couldn't get an accurate reading. She still couldn't get an accurate reading after doing the test again (but I still paid for it). Dr. Staarman was just as impatient when working with my son. He would ask her questions about the equipment used to run the exams. She wouldn't answer them and told him to not touch anything (which he wasn't). She even got on to him for putting his hands on the arm rests of chair. She then preceded to tell him what he was "seeing" during the eye exam instead of letting him respond. She didn't answer all my questions and walked out of the exam room. Office staff said they would mail test results which I still haven't received when I said I still had questions that the doctor didn't answer.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Michelle Staarmann's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1986)

AHC