Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Abbott

Dr tried to imply my interstitial cystitis was all in my head and lectured me at length about my husband's and my decision to utilize permanent birth control. He scoffed at my exercise habits and patronizingly told me that he'd "met girls like me before". His nurses are wonderful and the office is very comfortable but Dr Abbott was so condescending that I will never go back nor would I ever recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Abbott and his staff are absolutely the best Dr I've every seen. He has the best bedside matters. I would not trade him and the staff for anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Great bedside manner wonderful person. Great nursing staff convenient location

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Love this Dr. he has such a great bedside manner and good personality. Always answers all my questions. Would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Great Dr. Had a problem which he fixed!! (Rectocele )He really helped me!! He has a very good bedside manner!!!He is a very caring dr. His staff is so nice and helpful!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

i have used dr abbott for about 10 yrs from day one dr abbott has been awesome never have had a bad experience always has been very professional and made me feel very comfortable while there. his staff is also awesome and all very caring

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Takes the time to sit down and talk to you. Never rushes through the appointment. Great bed side manor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Abbott is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time and answers ALL question. Ive been going to him for 7 years, and ALL the lady's in my family have been going to him since he started.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Abbott is the best GYN I've ever had. He has helped me immensely with my endometriosis and is always honest and up front. I trust him over all other doctors and surgeons I've seen and highly recommend him to all my friends and family. My husband came with me for a visit when we were first married so he could understand the complications I have and Dr. Abbott spent the time and effort explaining to us both on how to handle things. I'm only saddened that he doesn't deliver babies himself.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Very easy-going, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Philip D. Abbott's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1961)