Ratings for Dr. Natasa Radosavljevic

I've start going there for the past two months and I am very pleased with Dr. Radosavljevic and her staff; everyone is very laid back and on the other hand very helpful, and they explain to you every single detail you need to know. They also do post phone call to make sure you are doing all right. I would highly recommend her and her staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very professional & knowledgeable. Office runs smoothly & ON TIME! Staff is friendly & makes sure your visit is as stress free as possible. You'll receive your reminder phone call 2 days in advance & they'll work with you regarding insurance & payments. I highly recommend this office if you're looking for a high quality, yet reasonably priced, dental office & staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I used to go to Dr. Goldstein, and considered him and his staff to be the best dental care professionals I'd ever dealt with...and well, they were, until I began seeing Dr. Rados! I can with all honesty say I look forward to my visits! I know I'll be greeted very nearly as family, and given the very best care available. Dr. Rados and her staff continually go above and beyond the expected level of care and attention to detail one would expect to receive from a dental healthcare provider! If this isn't enough to make you consider visiting her office, let me say that I drive 10+ hours, down from Knoxville, to have Dr. Rados maintain my teeth. I don't regret a single mile, considering the quality of my smile! =) Thank you all for making going to the dentist a pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

It was a very good visit that took care of my problem. Will continue my future visits.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Without a doubt, Dr. Radosavljevic (Dr. Rados to her patients) is an excellent dentist. Her extensive knowledge is impressive. Additonally, she is a perfectionist. What is best for her patient is always foremost in her mind. Dr. Rados also has an outstanding staff. They are equally professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Rados.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

They are very friendly and everything is explanied well :)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Rados and her staff are very friendly and always helpful. They are not pushy at all and explain exactly what you need and why before anything is done!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010