Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Trepeta

worst experience ever very unprofessional Dr. and staff too it take and hour to be call it in and Dr. just came for about 20sec. I end with more questions than answers the just have patient to charge ins. but the don't care about anything else.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Will never go back...horrible experience. Not sure he even knows what is going on most of the time.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My preschooler had a simple buckle break in hi foot. Healed easily. I can't speak for the doctors skill, since it was such an easy, quickly healing break, however, I can say I would never go back to the valley stream office! It is over crowded, I was kept waiting 2 hrs and the doc spent less than 60 seconds with me when I finally was seen. I learned what a buckle break is by googling it myself. The telephone staff sucks! It took 20 min on the phone to make my appointment & I was asked the same questions over and over. For follow up it was impossible to get seen when it was convenient for me. I decided not to go back and was kept on hold 8 minutes just to cancel! I hate this practice!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

We had a 4:30 PM appointment. We arrived at 4:15 PM The waiting room was full. There was nowhere to sit. Patients were called based on when they arrived, not their appointment. We were finally called to an examining room at 4:55 PM. We were never seen by the doctor. At 5:30 PM we spoke to a staff member who went and spoke to the doctor. He walked into the room and said that we "would be waiting longer." Then he said that we could leave." We did. His staff was apologetic, but it is clear that he is just as rude to them as he was to us. He was totally unprofessional and he runs his practice like a welfare clinic. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

After a PT and OT evaluationn through EI for my son, it was suggested that we see a pedi ortho to rule out any major issues before a course of pt was started. We were able to get an appt pretty quickly. Waited only a few minutes to see doc. Nice guy, had us go upstairs for a quick x-ray just in case, but in the end everything was fine. In and out with an x ray in 45 minutes...PERFECT when you have a two year old patient!!!..only complaint is that it is a steep stairway to go down with kids (and a stroller!!)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Michael F. Trepeta's Credentials

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)