Ratings for Dr. David A. Ehrmann

Dr. Ehrmann is a great doctor; knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Ehrmann is very knowledgable , kind and listen during my visits. He answers my questions well with patience

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Ehrmann at the University of Chicago Hospital. I think he's a great, knowledgeable doctor. He was patient with me and answered all of my questions. I felt like he really wanted to do what was best for me, with my goals in mind. I knew that I had PCOS and thyroid issues and I was trying to conceive. After talking through the options with me, he mentioned that I should see a reproductive endocrinologist for more specific tests and a better diagnosis. He was humble enough to know where his knowledge ended and when I had to move on. I found that helpful in itself because if he hadn't, I would have never found the great reproductive endo that I have today. He was very kind and thorough. The only thing that sucks is the commute and parking to go U of C Hospital (its a hassle).

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Ehrmann was the most helpful, informed doctor I have ever been to. He spent 35 minutes sitting with me and discussing my symptoms and answering my question. I had to wait 5 minutes and he was apologizing for the inconvenience. I have never been to such a caring, considerate doctor. If you are struggling with PCOS or any type of hormonal imbalance, it is WORTH the drive to go and see him. I spent 6 hours of traveling time and it was worth every penny to get the up-to-date information that he has to offer.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. David A. Ehrmann's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)

AARP