Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Mellish

Dr. Todd Mellish been great. Always available, always checking back with me about previous concerns. I feel very comfortable around him and talking with him about my health.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have spinal stenosis and am in chronic pain. He's very responsive to questions, and most of all very caring. When calling for a perscription refill or question on a perscription, he doesn't hesitate to call himself to talk to you instead of having a nurse call. I couldn't ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Awesome doctor. Very kind and caring. Great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Mellish is a thoughtful, caring doctor. He takes time to get to know his patients, and cares not only about their physical well being, but also their emotioinal/mental health. I have come to realize that there is no magic pill that is going to fix everything. Dr. Mellish is sensitive to patients' struggles, but he will tell you that if you are overweight it is time to reevaluate your eating habits. I appreciate his honest comments because I know that he has my best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr.Mellish has not bedside manner and he does not recognize common symptoms to many problems. He has hurt more people in my family than i care to discuss.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2006

Dr. Todd D. Mellish's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 1998)