Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Blank

After being transferred to Charlotte, NC a few years ago, I bounced around several dental offices and never felt comfortable. I found the Carolina Smile Center (Dr. Jeff Blank) on the web and loved his website. When I finally made an appointment, I found the Carolina Smile Center to light years ahead of any office I have ever seen. The facility itself is impressive, the staff is extremely professional, and Dr. Blank is extremely thorough. They took pictures of my teeth and put my X-rays on a monitor in front of me so I could see what they were looking at, and he explained everything he saw. I agreed to schedule my work in 4 visits bc I don't get much time off, and Dr. Blank and his assistants made me comfortable (and even laugh) so the time flew by. Best shots I've ever gotten, and now my mouth is healthy and the best it's ever felt or looked. While I thought they would be very expensive, they actually were not. I give them 5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014