Ratings for Dr. Randall L. Baker

Dr Baker is a Good Dentist so Quit bashing him...In fact I've lived out of that county for years now I've got a mess of a problem and I trust only Dr Baker and will drive two counties away to get this resolved because in the past he took care of this same issue and did a Wonderful job ..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Randall Baker has no business calling himself a dentist. He professes to be "painless" because he is too cheap to use anesthetics and only partially drills cavaties, thus ruining the teeth which causes complications like abscesses and loss if teeth. He is incompetent! Don't, and I repeat do NOT go to him. You will lose your teeth and be sorry. Trust me. Been there, done that...unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr.Baker and his Staff, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my smile back. I had one of the worst cases of Acid Reflux the doctor had ever seen and I use to have the prettiest smile and in a few months it took it away from me. I was so depressed because use to people loved to see me smile and I was to ashamed to open my mouth after the acid started taking it's toll on my beautiful teeth. Well after I got good dental insurance I went to Dr.Baker showed him my pictures from before and he said no problem and went to work on them. I have to admit I never dreamed I would see them again and walk around smiling from ear to ear but, I am! He gave me the confidence I use to have back! I promise go to him and his staff and you won't regret it. I'm actually excited about going to work and SMILING like they use to see me do. God Bless you and your staff for everything!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011