Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Bayme

Dr. Bayme was most professional, warm and compassionate, and most of all, extremely knowledgeable and experienced. His staff - Mo, Becky, and Sally - welcomed me and my husband, addressed our needs, assessed our situation and proposed a complete long range view of action. Becky expertly cleaned my teeth. I left smiling. Thanks everyone, for such a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Clean office, great staff, knowledgeable, well experienced, and very compassionate dentist

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

One of the best dentist I have been to since living here in Summerville, SC. The staff were very friendly and Dr. Bayme is also very friendly and helpful...they will definitely welcome you with open arms and by the time you leave your visit you feel like part of the Bayme family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

This was the best experience I have ever had at the dentist, Dr. Bayme's staff is VERY knowledgeable, nice and courteous! I was impressed with how thorough the cleaning was done, thanks Suzie! Dr. Bayme took the time to get to know me and explain a treatment plan that was easy for me to understand. I would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Never had such a wonderful appointment with a dentist and staff in my life! Sandy Funk!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My experience at Dr. Bayme office was exceptionally great. This has been my best experience from a doctors office in my life. After my appointment I came home and told my husband about my experience. After my initial appointment I went back to get a cleaning and I experienced the same service. I just love the way they treated me with care,and professional service. I was a little reluctant because I am an African-American woman, however the treated me like family. Best Dentist in South Carolina.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

"I love Dr. Bayme and all of his staff so much. I will not go anywhere else and I tell everyone about him. I first came to this practice in the late 80's and have never ever been dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

"From someone that feared going to the dentist, everyone made me feel extremely comfortable and went beyond what I would even think they would. I shared how I felt, and they made sure I was comfortable - provided a warm blanket and headset with music during the procedure! Win, win! Every staff member and Dr. Bayme are awesome, and he will be our dentist from now on!" Melody W

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

All staff members I met were wonderful (Sandy, Ashley, Shari, and Dr. Bayme). Probably the best experience I've ever had at the dentist. Will most definitely be back.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

As always, Dr. Bayme and his staff were very professional, friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the Best Dentist in the Charleston, SC area.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015