Ratings for Dr. Zachary F. Strauss

The experience was horrible. I had 2 fillings done and it was so painful. From the shots to the fillings. They give you sunglasses because the water sprays from out of your mouth all over your face. The same people who work on your mouth clean the office, empty the garbage pails and clean the bathrooms. I ended up having sores in my mouth for 2 weeks after I left the office. I had to purchase over the counter medicine along with salt water to kill it. Besides the fact that they will not schedule an appointment unless you pay upfront. Its a wife and husband team and there is no one to complain to if your not happy. His wife runs everything. She is not easy to work with. She is the Hygienist too. As well as the office manager, the biller, the collector,..they said I did not call with in 24 hours to cancel an appointment and charged me 25.00 dollars. It was the worst experience and painful experience ever. Now I know to make sure I find a proffessional practice.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015